CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 7, 2008

im gonna be smash

haiz...late le..but,still doing blog module.I hate late sleep,it not good for health,by the way,my pimple will become more and more and more....DAMN....I should done it during holiday,but,i have to admit that im too lazy to do this.During holiday,i really hv a great time and bad time,great time is i enjoy slept and ate and play and shopping everyday..Bad time is.....Let it.I dont want mention anymore..you will knew it if u got read my blog..lolx..XD!Final exam is around the corner,but,i haven get prepare yet..I think i m gonna be smash soon,family put so much expectation on me..Let it be..Hmm..After this load of assignment,i think i should do revision on my studies..I already planing where to have fun after final exam and i cant wait it anymore.It is so anticipate and i think gonna have great fun..Ok..i think i should continue do my blog module..stuop here 1st..View my blog recently ya..thanks for your coorperation..hehe..

0 comments: