CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 30, 2008

I'm a failure

It's late...i'm wishing that i can sleep as soon as possible..but,my brain keep alarming me from sleep..i'm so superfluous and confusing...I cried jz now.cried so hard...yea....is true...i cant accept the truth..i really hope that all of this just a dream..but,it is reality.i cant evade from it,should confront it.....feel curious what had happen on me,rite?..hmm...just now,when chatting with B,she ask"if i gt lover,but that lover not you..what your feeling??''....I thought it was a joke..but,my greatest fear was comfirm when she more and more serious.....when i ask"who is your lover?"..B replied "he is my best friend".....
GOD!!It's between love and friendship...STOP MAKE FOOL ON ME.............................
I wonder,why cant forget you?izzit want to observe my promiss?cause i gt promiss you before that i will love you forever ..or just show my loyalty??..Wrong!!Definitely wrong..I really love you,if dun hv da felling,i wont make myself like a nut,idiot person.. ..
I really don't have any idea,1 is my best friend,1 is my lover...can somebody tell me how to solve this arduous problem?now..im totally tired already,hate L.O.V.E!!!!B..i really don't know what my next step?I have 2 choice now..1st is continue loving you,but i cant even get your heart..2nd is respect your decision and let you go...You have your own choice...i cant force you...Inadequate dosen't bring any happiness..It is right...i think it is de right time to give up....I totally ran out of spirit and strength..ok...i told myself.....today is de time...day to say goodbye to you...no matter how hard i cried,u cant see...you wont turn back and have a look on me..This time,i really gonna put you outta my mind..........B.......For the last time..once again...Saranghaeyo and Sayonara....No matter how you are,life still need to continue....Hope you can dismiss from my heart in short time.........................................................................................................................................................
Wish that no more love occur on me after this..That's all..
By the way,thanks to friends who care for me...


0 comments: