CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 25, 2008

down...down...down..down...

damn down...damn emo...i dun know why...Can somebody tell me whY??Haiz..Let it..U are not me..hw come u can know wat problem i facing now..Extreme moody now..What the f**K..Hate this feeling..Izit becox of the final exam is coming soon?i have no idea..friend problem?love problem?study problem?What thing can make me so down??i so dissapointed on myself..i felt me..like a idiot live in this world without any purpose..haiz..who am i?curious on myself...What i can do is..just fullfill my parents wish to continue study at here...haiz...just hope i can do better during final exam...beside that,i hate people who try to maintain himself very comprehend with me but the truth is not...i hate people who like to complain a lot about me!!shit lar...you think you are perfect meh..YOU got mirror?go have a look on it!!In this world,dun hv thing tat is perfect de..don't u know this??please lar..can you widen up ur mind??hate it!!Ya,i should agree that,different people gt different personality,even that i also gt weakness o badness that many ppl dislike..but..i really cant stand your ''special'' personality!!you should know who you are!!try to rectify it!!
one day pass 1 day,i jz hope that i can find my right direction!!

0 comments: