CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 7, 2008

About me??

yo!!check it out,guys..i'm newbie..so..this is my 1st time blogging..maybe gt a bit lame,i will try my best to improve my self..hehe
i like haNg OuT wIf mY BudDiEs... do s0m3 insAn3,crAzy,stUpd stUfF wITh fRi3NdS... dsTurB FrieNdS... list3n musc... white n blue n green colour...sL33pnG... Dr3amng.. snging..
ok..I DisLk3
people C M3 WitHout rEAsON..(wIf dA Angry EYES)~~!!

people SUDDENLY SHOUT at me~~!!
people SUDDENLY DISTURB me While me BUZY~~!!
people who keep DISTURB me when im in low mood~~!!
people who BETRAY me~~!!
people who din't RESPECT me~~!! (i don't give a shit on you)!!!!
people who sellfish!!F**K OFF from me!!!
well,i don't know how to describe myself..also human being o..same as you..nothing special on me.


What is my faouvrite music?...I damn like tohoshinki song..they song are nice..TVXQ,fighting..suport you forever..hehe..beside that,i also like love and hip hop music.Its great!!


ok..beside that,i also like to spent money although im nop come from rich family.If my family knew it,i think im gonna in big trouble.haha.XD!I like to buy all de thing i like although the quality is not nice o best,as long as i like,no matter how expensive,i also will buy it..hehe..suck rite?haven start to make profit but already like to spent so much money..zzz..hope i can drop this bad habit lo...hihi..i think tat's all from me guo..have a nice day guys..


==offline==

0 comments: