CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 14, 2008

i M bECK!!!!

YO!I'm beck!!after i had my ICT presentation.I already long time din't update my blog..hehe..lolx..im quick busy in this week..I think not quick..erm..should be extraordinary busy!!so suck!!ok..after i present my ict stuff,then friday gt da bm presentation again..huh..actualy not bm oni,also got include bi..but,lecturer cancel it on that day..haha..how lucky m i..bt,my two coursemate be out of luck lo..Actualy shirley should present de bm on thursday night,bt then,lecturer postpone again..hehe.How bad luck lo..same situation as Edwin..nevermind..Wish you good luck ya!!hehe...ok,during my bm presentation,i make a big big mistake..u guys can figure out what mistake i have done..haiz..i upload de video to share wif you guys,hope you can enjoy it.haha.Beside that,i very admire my fren,Koh..He can present without look at note or paper..just on the spot..Even lecturer also acclaim him lo..hehe..


During my bm presentation....

Wow...this week really gonna F**K up my mind!!i dun think just only me gt this opinion,should be some ppl also have same opinion with me de lol..especially SHIRLEY..keep say..''im gonna become crazy"....ahahha..i think if she read my blog,sure scould at me now...lolx..
ok.then,monday have maths test,honestly,it is very very easy test,i think is more easy than the quiz..hehe..but,i don't have confident to score full mark lo..Thenthe next day,im quick happy because this is the last day we go to AUTOMART...haha..no need to suffer anymore..yea!!but then,at night,gt engineering science quiz..huh!i most hate this subject!!need memorise lot of formulae or theory!zzz...lucky just for 1 sem..if more than 1 sem,i think im gonna give up soon..hehe...then,wednesday gt maths quiz again..OH my GOD!!i wonder why lecturer so like to give quiz on us...izit Unimap will give extra wages to those lecturer who give quiz de??haha...just kidding,dun take it serious ya..
What have i alarm me is when i woke up,i saw my arm gt some injured part..I felt curious why i have this injurt part..my fren told me is infection..lolx..i quickly get help of ''doctor'' Unimap..XD!!But,my situation is much much better than Koh,he more serious than mine,don't knoe how and why he also get this infection..hmm.maybe both of us come from Sarawak??hahaha..ok...cold joke..
yea..this is it!!bt,look still ok in this picture,after see it clearly,it is very scary and
discusting...=.=''''

Next week i'm gonna in stress mode..because next week got electric circuit lab test,test,engineering science test..and de mini project for engineering drawing..What the hell!!?? Honestly,i dint tourch anything about electric circuit and engineering science..
Final exam is around the corner,i haven prepare yet.Eventhough i told my self, is time to start do revision,but my lazziness always defeat my intention..haiz!!really tension!!
Beside that,B.....i don't know when i just can put u outta my mind,smtime,when i sit alone,out of blue,your face will appear my mind again,is automatic ok??i hope can forget in short time but it seen hard..shld be insane task for me..i'm blur.damn blur..among so many girl,why is you?can someppl tell me why??just let it,maybe this is destiny.should face it..B.....really very very very miss you..keep ask myself,this world gt miracle??if gt,where is it?why still hvn happen on me??haiz.......................................................................
In addition,i realise my friend badness..niggardly,unhelpful,try to maintain himself very comprehend with me..SHIT lah!!You better out of my way before you piece me off!!That's all from me..................
.ok.is late,till here le..next time i will update my blog recently..

--thursday--


0 comments: