CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 25, 2008

m''A''rrY cHr|stmAs

Yea~~!!first at all,m'a'rry christmas to all my lovely friends.kaka..i celebrate my christmas at melacca.hmm..me n my sister walk around shopping centre while my bro bz his stuff.then,at night,we went to cinema watch ''IP MAN''..yeii,for me,tis movie very nice,all da fighting motion all cool 1.To those who like action movie can try see tis ''IP MAN".U wil like it..hoho..erm,bfore that,we can noe our 1st sem result,i was surprise when Edwin message me told me d result.Without wasting any time,i quickly cal Shirley to comfirm my result..well,is true..i'm not in dream.im quick satisfied on my result..the best chritsmas present for me..hoho..nit celebrate for self xia..kaka..xD~til here..merry christmas to u all gain..^^

pretty cool^^
yii..sister force me capture picture.

haha,my face more n more..........zzz.....nerd enough..
ok..lastly scould by sister jz act a normal face xia..zZzzz..
dun noe wat tis place,saw lot of ppl then capture..kakaz

i also don't know wat those ship.mayb gt historical de^^
ok..i jz awake oni...


well,tat all from me..
hv A n|c3 day..

0 comments: