CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 14, 2008

Ins0mnIa

haiz..this few day i hv serious suffer from insomnia..ZZZ..i cant sleep at all,mayb brain keep thinking or edi be inured to late sleep de habit?..no idea~~bt,i'mt thinking lot of thing at tis moment.i guess..erm,not guess,shld be confirm..no matter hw,my dream wont be realize.i need wake up frm tis.zZZz.ask myself,how can bcm artist?go take part in singing competiton?like superstar?malaysia idol?or even xing guang bang??fine!!i think need go view mirror for a while..ZZZ..not lenzai,dun hv any talent,dun know dance,dun know how to sing well...well,if go like tis,no nit compete oso know de result la.. haiz..i nit wake up frm dream liao,dun think such thing because wont hv mirracle happen on myself de.haiz..

"NEVER GIVE UP YOUR DREAM UNLESS YOU GIVE UP YOURSELF"....Evon told me de..yup,i agree ur opinion,bt,smtime,really nit giv up on dream if there's no hope on it. Haiz...sign...ZZZzzz.starting from tis momment,i nit put effort on my studies liao..hopefully can do it,dun jz bullshit.^^

Beside that,i m seriously thinking about friend problem.what friend mean?im blur n dun noe hw to answer it.But,in my opinion,when starting to make friend,both of us sure show our best image to them n try to hide da weakness.But,after mix together long time,all weakness show out oso.n starting from tis~~people will start to hate each other.and of cox not all perple will be like tis de lah.lolx.i do!Some of my fren is like tis.At 1st,they very helpful and nice~~who know,in short time,they true colour shown out.Niggardly,sellfish,jz oni hw to exploit on fren n other bla bla bla..ya.i admit,dun hv thing is perfect in tis world.when they start to make me feel angry on them,i hv to told myself:"this is they style"..i try my best to close wif u..Erm,mention 1st,some of my friend is like tis oni..ehehe..

By the way,i realise 1 thing,which is less friend wan to share they secret with me.lolx,i not mind tat,i admit tat i'm not a good listener.bt,wat thing make me so fuck is..You ppl share secret infrnt of me,when i ask wat happen,still nit to pretend naive face to me n told me ntg happen.zZZz.i hate tis!u ppl gt care on my feeling?it jz like i'm stranger for u ppl.i know tat,mouth is yours 1,can speak anywhere,anytime.bt,plz la,i beg u la,when im not around jz share ur secret la.HATE tis so much.of cox,i hv learn tis..wont care on u ppl so much oso~~^^

now im thinking my childhood stuff,so funny..even small matter happen between fren,sure gt tis word ""wo bu yao gen ni hao liao""(i dun wan be fren wif u liao)..ZZZ..n really,we really dint talk for few days.haha.nw think xia very funny..and now,i still remember thing happen between me n my ngok friend(WONG KEE WEI)!!haha,tis nit share xia,when primary 2,ah wei n me quarrel n ah wei say,(wo bu yao gen ni hao liao)..then,i say,if u bu yao gen wo hao,i will tell teacher..ah wei dint care on me.then,i go up to teacher there n report its lame stuff to her.n her response..u know la,somekind SWT like tat.haha..n she say wat i forget liao..then,at tat time,i gt cry out xia.zzZ.stupid ho?haha.lolx..smtime,i really wish that i can bcm kid again,cox de life is so nice.we are so naive at that time.ahaha.no doubt no worry..^^

i know myself,i'm not a best friend for many ppl n i can fell lot of fren dislike me,which cant be trusted,bear grudges n many more!!lazy to list more..lolx.Even some of friend,i treat them like buddy,best fren,does they will treat me like best fren oso?or ordinary fren??or a stranger???.i wonder,if someday,i really disappear in tis world,still gt friend wil remember me??they will drop a call to me to care on me?or msg?or even a misscall??..arh..let it la..de answer is already in my prediction.....

0 comments: