CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 26, 2008

b3c To PerLis

well,is da time to go back Perlis to prepare 2nd sem liao..I think this sem sure more tough n hard if compare with 1st sem.haiz..life is like tat,not easy 1...well,after long journey from Johor to Perlis,finally this morning i reach Perlis de.wow,butt sit till numb jor..kaka~~as usual 1,after i reach hostel,dun hv much ppl except 2 or 3 ppl oni,hoho,i wonder izit me too early go bec??then,i walk to my house,i check my room,check everything.Suddenly,i realise my locker is open,n if i not mistaken,i gt put few box of tisu and toilet paper and dustbin inside,bt,its all gone~~haiz..sign..so stupid 1,y wan put at locker leh.haiz..same as ''mummy'',his pillow n his stuff all gone oso..pity..lolx,cant blame anyone..my fault de.huh huh..well,holiday end up soon.i nit straighten out my mood n face da stupid stress..hoho..hmm,tis 1 month plus holiday,quick nice cox i can travel many entertaining places.bt,still felt dissapointed cox cant meet wif friends at kl de..hmm,nvm..well,to my frends who gonna go other place study.well,wish you all da best ya..especially my baby nicho..take care owes at there o..hehe.keep telling you de same thing..hope u dun feel lame..hehe..gonna meet few month lost de fren.yea!!ltil here,lazy write more...

hv a nice days guys..

0 comments: