CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 30, 2008

faker??

i take long time to think about it..i'm quite shock after i knew tat actually i'm a FAKER!!!ya!i agree that,im hiding myself..i hv 2 face..for example,even i really dislike ur style,de way u talk,de way u treat me.bt,i still smile infront of u..still act da fucking friendly style infront of u..lolx..after that,i will scold u or curse u..that's me^^..I'M A FUCKING FAKER!!!A FAKER THAT HATE BY EVERYONE..yeah!u can say me coward.I'm not care that,cox de fact is tis.I cant honestly tell u what things make me hate u,wat things make me so fuck up..i cant do tat,eventhough i gt try wanna speak it out,bt,i change up my mind in short time..what the hell!!i realize that i really is a most shit personality in this world.sigh..i wish to change it,bt,i tried edi.i put lot of effort liao..i cant~~baby nicol,thx for ur advice leh,i really nit wake up for nw.i wil try my best to say it out..i try to fix up myself.thx a lot.i will remember ur advice~~~~well,just leave me alone if u feel im not a good friend for you..that's all

damn down~~

0 comments: