CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 9, 2010

is HOLIDAY BABE

hahahahaahaha..as my title have mention,i having my holiday now!! wooooooooooooohoooooooo!! erm..not loud enough i think.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
hahah ignore me please, i just getting out from jail and get my freedom!! yes! few month sleepless night,and now is time to enjoy ! and so, is time to cure all the pimple on my face.fuck u .mr.&mrs.pimple.leave me alone ! ops! i was a little bit sot .. ignore me.hmm.. yea . and sorry for lack of blogging.hmm whateva not much people read my blog pun. :P

hmm..this few days i keep on thinking and thinking.seriously i should fully concentrate on my studies.arh..everyone should know what am i thinking if you were close with me.ARTIST! yes,here it is, sound stupid..but i just keep on dreaming when i was secondary..and TILL NOW..i still keep thinking..hahaha.how stupid am i.keep on thinking on the thing which wont happen..first,appearance..huh?im just a bitch who depend on camera angle to look great..second,voice.hahahhah,whenever i sing,my roommate will ask me shut up!!!!well you know the meaning already right? hahaha

oh,some friend would ask why don't have a try to become actor or model? sound not bad..but,have a look on my body first la..hmm,maybe you guys sure will comment,gosh so skinny where got fat..ahhah! wrong totally wrong! my stomach consist a lot of fats,vitamin a,b,c,d,e,f.calcium,alcohol and bla bla bla.how "enrichment" hahahahah..if become actor,well, watak sampingan like the man who walk here and there can la. xD

hmm..whateva..wake up tommy lee!! you gonna near upon 20 liao.. don't still make those silly dreams again babe..study study!! and next sem is gonna be my last sem.and,everyone got their FYP.and my FYP title is telephone conversation recorder.oh no!! afraid i cant success done my project !! wish me luck babe..

before proceed to next sem,i gonna have fun 1st !! hahhahah oh REDANG i cant wait !!


ok..again..charli bite on my hand gain...that was so suck!!


arh arh arh~~

i need a hair cut seriously..is too messy!!my sister said that i was look like a bangladesh who work beside the road.. she so WTF.. huhuhu


wow this is what i have ate just now.it just 2 pack and is damn lot..

hmm..is enjoyable.with facebook and movie ! wao!! i love holidays!!!!!!


0 comments: