CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Apr 10, 2010

outing with senior

here is it.is the time for all senior came back to present their industrial training.and luckily i get the chance to hang out with weng, he did help me a lot in my studies. from what i din't understand,he will teach me until i get the meaning..4 pointer top student wo!! xDD. for sure, thanks to janice too for the transportation XDD.lazy to crap much.i'm in sick mode..just did my presentation for installation design.lecturer said i was copy others work just because i don't know how to answer his question..that was cute...well..let it be,i believe on myself and i dint copy others work.hmm..everything was so wrong!! here the picture go :P


hai..

edwin

this is my senior,weng

shirley


well,don't have janice individual shoot :)

aiskk..both of them so shy :P


ok this is better :)


now everyone cam-whore with janice..









and lastly..ended with my picture..



just love this picture :P


sigh..wish my sick recover soon.is study week..final exam is just left 1 more week to prepare...take care human. H1N1 is coming back ><


















3 comments:

Yong Kam Weng said...

thanks for the nice comments, tommy. i really appreciate it. this outing proved to be a memorable one for me because i never have a such outing with senior and junior before. thanks for making my years at diploma a wonderful one =) i hope to see you soon, no matter at where...UniMAP, penang or anywhere including Facebook xD

btw, nice picture of you there...hehe

tommy said...

wow wow.haha welcome ..do enjoy your holiday now ! xD
take care too !

Yong Kam Weng said...

hehe....thanks =)

goodluck and all the best in ur study for ur finals :)