CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 24, 2010

outing with my buddy~

where should i start hmm?? arh..let it,step by step.. let's talk about when i meet up with my buddy,edison.. and we decide to watch ip man 2 at one U..

For your all information, he also is my cousin.wao~ i forget when we meet up and become so close. i still remember, during primary, he laugh and tease at my low understanding skill on bahasa melayu.FUIYYOO.. and i was '' walao.. this kid.. so many pattern and i avoid this kid for few month if not mistaken.. but, after primary 6, our relationship getting closer and closer.we go Cyber cafe together,counter strike right??en en i guess so..that time i was so afraid to go CC because so called mr.W.H will often check-up.. :) and time goes on, we ponteng together, have fun together, play games , gossip on others and bla bla bla.. and now

i felt like, sometimes. people look at me like i'm strange.Their sideways glances pass through me and i feel been judged,unexpected and unaccepted. but, he never look at me that way,both of us could read each other mind even we dint talk.. and true friends hard find :) believe me .

ok..stop here lazy to write,i need to seek some food to eat.is extremely hungry!!! WAO.. stupid broadband :(






en en.even i have cut my hair.but i plan to cut again.. it just too suck ~~ ~@!!








hahaaha.he is cute enough :)

next post.redang trip.. XDD

0 comments: