CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 23, 2009

secret??

oh..everyone do have their own secret..no matter good or bad,everyone sure have!!etc,mr.banana just rape a old women..or!! mr.watermelon just masturbate in the toilet..this also some kind of secret~~o gosh did i say anything wrong???well i guess im not,mediocre rite??if u think this is hamsap can close it ><'''

And of cox..this is not my point to write this post.xD!!but,here my words to some people,i tell my secret to you is wish to share with you and is not teasing me at the back k?somehow,i felt regret,ya is damn regret after i told u my secret..wonder what for i tell you all since you are is teasing on me but not sharing any burden..what the hell..u all make me sick or you wanna piece of me?you want a piece of me..

"I'm Mrs.extra,Extra,this just in
(YOu want a piece of me?)
I'm Mrs.She too big,now she too thin
(You want a piece of me?)"

ops..suden think diok britney's song..wateva..please respect each others la..dint felt bashful?maybe you need my shoulder 1 day?who know?but i'm sure..fucking sure..wont respect you neither..maybe u think why i keep complain on others and don't have a look on me...o well,i did,i mean im comfirm i much better than u..if u found that u are better than me then tell me please..i really really wiling to listen your bullshit..but,i have learn a lesson,never ever easy trust on anybody or else,u will be betray by those arrogant jerk or bitch..the best way is stay on my neverland...who cares???

hope it ended as abruptly as it began..hope you disappear in my life soon..@@

><''sigh...cannot travel to alor gajah..ARH!!miss MYM.. take care guys..
ended with old picture..!~!

0 comments: