CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 11, 2009

rest in peace

i really hope it was a dream..really..but,this is true..i cant deny it,cant..cant even can lie on self..you are really important person in my life,now and forever.....

Still remember when i was a naughty kid,he was the only and only person who really show his love to me..even my parents don't but he did..he bring me to kindergarten, everyday ,and take me after school..no matter how,raining or even under hot sun,he will shown up in front the school gate..waiting there..he ask me to study smart and yet i was prove to him...that was kinder garden...every time when i get my result,the 1st person i want to share my happiness is him..he will treat me a nice meal,and that time,nice meal for me is kampua or some soft drinks..and i was very happy for it already..or even buy a toy for me.my parents not even want to buy a toy for me but he did..every time when i show off to my mum that i have a new toy,he will get complain and complain..

he likes to share his routine with us..he told me,the life was so hard during at his age,when he was just only 10 years old,he travel from china to here alone by ships..i cant even imagine or dare if i was him..but,he did it...after that,he become farmer in sbangkoi,and that time there still got some so-called communist,i have no idea what is this,but,they will take away your life once they saw you,some kind of soldier har?let it..he still nit to tab rubber every early in the morning even he can predict what will happen next moment if those communist saw him..but,what to do?life still need to continue..

time brings age to growth,when i was primary school,i get low marks in school,my father already preparing a cane to treat me..but,he stopped this thing happen..he stop it..just only him is standing on my side..and so fast..i finish my primary and proceed to secondary school...that time,i have learn some bad habits and i often skip tuition class..and my dad knew it..ya he knew it.he always check on me silently,that time i was so fuck up with him but now i know is all for my own good...my dad pissed off and ready to use a big cane on me..once again,he stop it..i still remember,he hold the cane,said..can teach without caning....

time bring lot of memories between him and me..when i not enough money to spent,he will give some of his pocket money to me..even he win a lottery,he give it all to me for my future study..i was so glad to have him in my life..so glad to meet him..and now..i miss him..miss his appearance,miss his smile and even his voice....after his age getting old and old,i seldom hear his laughter anyway...is been long time i dint meet him since June i came to perlis..last 2 days,i promise to him I'm gonna meet him after my final..my dad said this few days he keep calling my name,seek for me..he keep pray for himself to have long life just want to see me when i graduate..he wish too....but....

time take away his life..is this all true??i wish all of this just a dream..it just happen so sudden...so.............
i cant accept this....tears crawling on my face gain n again..
family is so important...

no matter how..
grandpa..i love you...love you....always and always...rest in peace..

stay in my neverland anyway..



























.....................................................................

once gain..love u grandpa...
ah gong,hou hou jiu gu ji gei..wo oi nei..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What make life so special were the happiness and indeed, sadness it brings along with to us..
Those could be compared as the colours which decorating our life.. Without those colours, our life would be dull, thus we are unable to learn something, learn our life lessons.
So my point is be grateful that there was such KIND AND LOVING person came across your life, supported you.. Cherish each moment together, reminisce each happy moment spent, and say to yourself "I was so lucky to have him be by my side".
I know no one could understand you more, could feel the pain more than how you felt. Yes, I admit I cant feel the pain, tearing over your loss like you did. But i'm here to tell you that you are a very special person.
So, keep on going, your life must come first..Keep moving forward, remember all advices he used to give you then go on your life.. Consider this is one of the obstacles in your life you must face to reach what you are dreaming for.. We, your friend do support you.. Be well soon Tommy..
We love you and understand you..
Regards..

cindy said...

Here i give my condole and i know it's grieve when someone u love passed away but take care yourself also.
May your Grandpa RIP

tommy said...

thx...i will...