CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 23, 2009

anxious

well,is been a week i reach johor and what i have done??i did nothing..stay in my bro house.sleep eat sleep play surf Internet just only and only the thing i can do..huhhuh..felt like my future is out of my prediction..electrical engineering??oh my god..i felt damn regret now..i mean it..is so regret why i suppose to follow my parents choice and i cant make my own choice..is kinda feel so hopeless..my life is in blue....(always is in blue)sigh..t.t@@..

i just realize..electrical engineering,for me,is kinda ............................................................... oh,get my meaning??congrats for those who did..for those who dint,fcuk it out^^wTH~!let it la..this is parents choice what,just fulfill their wishes is enough..o by the way,did my hair this afternoon..more pictures to come then..gtg..


have a nice day..



0 comments: