CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 6, 2009

CHICKEN Soup lover!!~

wow ...guess what in your mind??kokoke??like chicken crow early in the morning??no no no!!here is what i mean : Chicken soup!! a book for you.This book is filled with stories that will make you laugh or cry.By the way,there are different routine about dreams realized and loves lost;about overcoming shyness and surviving a suicide..lot of routine is waiting you to discover..learn the lesson from others!!uncle just bring me go to somewhere of exhibition of books..there got lot of books sold in damn cheap price ok?and cheap really cheap..like chicken soup,usually they sale RM49++ but at there you can get it RM10..GOD!!just only RM10 can get 1..is super duper damn cheap!!!!







nerd faCE!!


this is what i mean CHICKEN SOUP !!!


is true!!RM10!!


yes!!! as you can seen,is stories about life,love,friendship and more ....






end with silly + stupiak face !!

example of chicken soup :


TWO OF ME

I never thought i'd find myself
the day that i found you
Plans for only
one of me
are future plans for
two.
Soul mates in this universe
that make the world surreal.
For when i'd given up on dreams
you showed me love is real
And now that all my love for you
will never cease to grow
please take me in your loving arms
and never let me go ............

tired of typing ><>

0 comments: