CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 26, 2009

aNother Term begIN~~

and yet!!another term begin..arh!!hate it so much.gonna be another sleepless night for 4 months ..holyshit is four months arh..this sem gonna be another tough sem.errh,whatever la..just do the best is enough.i don't give a shit on it anymore.well, nowdays i really damn lazy to blogging,this post i put as draft for 5 days already..lazy rite?lol..few moments ago,i hang out with con to kangar to buy some daily usage,out of blue,got 1 indian girl ask 10 sen from me. I was shock, she got money on her hand but why still ask money from me..and she still show me what she want to buy,that is kotex @@..whatver la,just gave her..erhh..i'm not showing off im very kind or what..just 10 sen what..who cares??u care?no right?wonder why she want ask from me..hey,my face dint not look like browbeat eh??or look handsome??handsome i guess..hahahhz.ignore this..zzz..tomorrow class start at 8 am.till here 1st..

miss my friends!!~~arh!!!not enough time to spent with you guys .. dAMNIT!!



marry christmas!!! and a happy new year!!!
shu shu shu!!thomas tan as mr.ting tien kien...will he kill me after i post up??

goodnite everyone..

0 comments: