CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 9, 2009

p|CtURE's

Another weekend liao..time pass really fast..stay at here got 1 week oled..homesick gain..Zzz..nothing to do so upload lot of crap photo...enjoy my zhi lian picture ya..swt`~
1st..say NO to H1N1..








"beautiful scenery in Gui Lin"


Wif ma Family~~
huiyo..behind that uncle shy shy o..wan take picture come leh..dun stand too far ma..xD~












with loving mum~~

with ngok sister...
with dancer..

cute little boy~~

i wan 大便 a..dun capture me leh~~

toilet 5 star e~gt tv inside...

ok..unforgetable memories ...haha.
i told my sis..everything gonna be fine~~

ok,i can predict something bad thing gonna happen.
ReadY??? 3!!!!
2!!!!!


1!!!!!!
arH~~~MAMA~~!!

oh..my ass!@@
haha~~luckily i evade it..~~
my sister keep complaining wif her big mouth.~zz~!!


til here liao..hv a nice days..

0 comments: