CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 30, 2009

mY feeliNgs

i really really dun noe hw to explain my feelings..i totally fuck up wif myself..

i felt after i came here,i transform to another person.i change lot!yea i do..i become more n more emotional...

im not that sanguine,and i dun even how to make a joke for now.thats true..Zzzz...hate my life so hard nw!!!

if u asking me why i bcm like this,i cant tel u da answer...izit arrogant jerk or bitch at here bothering me??...i wish i could find out de answer bt i cant...

n guess wad??now stress run into my soul,emo have accompany me all de way..and now i think anger is my best friends now cox it will be wif me all de time...ZzzZZ...what is da reason i came here??

jz fullfill my parents wish la..after they knew i getting ipta,they damn lot happy..at 1st,i refuse to came here..bt,after i accidentally listen my mum cried.my heart was totally melted and i deciede to came here..if i am u,what u gonna do??

.zzzZz.bt,they dun noe,hw hard i been here?they dun care my feelings..they dun even noe after i came here,i cant found happiness at here..they jz think:"my son is getting to diploma,thats good"..

@@...this not my field plz..this is not my favourite and for sure this is not my ambition...wat to do??if i dont chose to stay at here,wat n where i can proceed??huh??im not coming from rich family..

smtimes,we really nit to continue our life even we dont know wth we are doing!!!!!sigh~~no ppl can understand my feelings..i really really getting more n more tired..

2day is ma birthday,i celebrate my birthday wif emo..hows great!!i dun noe why i gt such of minded...i guess im getting seriously melancholy...

zzzz..my future still unknown..can i become sucessful person??bt,i guess probability of failure is higher~~

thx to destiny,
giving me such a tough n hard life at here...

hope my mood can be better a.S.a.p
i FUCKING HATE THIS FEELING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will be mad soon...........

0 comments: