CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 16, 2008

homesick....

oh my god..boy shld be less of tis problem leh..who noe?im getting it..miss lot of thing..miss my grandpa,parents,frien,food n lot...du..mostly,everyday at here eat da same food..(nasi goreng biasa,pattaya,ikan masin,cina,kampung)..haiz...eat till sienz liao...really wish tat i can go bec to hometown in short time,wanna meet my fren de,chitchat wif them,share my routine at here n many..

piff..''my cat is missing..my cat is gone..''this what my mum told me.shit..cute cute is missing...cute cute is de name i give it because it is very cute..haiz..i thought tat when i bec tis cny we can hv a great time..who noe u gone liao..where u go?seeking for me?stop playing hide n seek leh..faster go bec home la...plz..cute cute.i miss u leh...zZzZZzz..(think tat im mad oled?post tis for who see?cat can read de meh??)haha...pixx pixx..

miss u...

wish de day is coming more n more nearer....

hv a nice day guys..

sunday

0 comments: