CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 12, 2008

Final exam finally finish...

lastly....final exam is finsih...but,it's not a happy ending..y i hv tis kind minded??Dun noe..sigh.i not doing very well in all paper..Just simply write de answer on de paper..I really don't know when result come out,what wil gonna happen on my parents..They sure feel dissapointed..Once again,i will make my parents upset again..becuase i can predict my result will be very very very extremely SHIT!!! i think i just can get 2.5 pointer oni...cant blame anyone.Is my fault..During final exam,i still concentrate on dota game..after time more n more nearer,just decide to study..think myself is a quick learner..think tat everything is easy..Now regret oso no use anymore..sigh..really really dissappointed on myself..especially electirc circuit,lecturer give us the tips,which question and where will come out..It's already complicated..bt,me fail to answer question well..2days for me to prepare bt i waste 1 day to sleep and play and sleep....
sometime,i keep asking myself,izzit electrical just only my choice??i really don't have other choice le?i can feel my dream is be away from me more n more far....sad...zzzz...haiz..

Beside that,c...as you say,time may change a person..ya,it's right,but,for me..time wont change our friendship..u still my best buddy..sorry for what i have done to you...ya..i agree,although we gt talk now,,but,there still gt a ''wall'' between you and me..we are so much different if compare wif last time,we are not so close..really sorry to you...wish someday....................................................................................................................

hmm..ntg to write liao...i jz feel damn moody....haiz...



Thursday...







0 comments: