CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 5, 2010

updAATEDD

WAO!!! i totally forgot i have my own blog wo.lol..i have my own reason why i dint update my blog : busy dating with someone!!

I'm in love !!! :P

nah!!was busy with uni test and assignment! shit ! CNY is around the corner already but still give so many test.oh 1ST,i want to say million thanks to my parents..why??here the story go.
once upon a time there got a female name mei which is my sister and once upon a time there got a lenzai which is me :P hahhah ok i know is lame.i wonder why my sister bought the flight on tuesday since our uni reopen on monday and now what??


my parent rebuy the ticket for me !! oh my god..i was so touch like crowd of people touch my private part..zzzz..sorry just for fun..love ya!! muakss .. hahaha..before this i keep wonder where can i go during cny but i have answer for now..of cox balik kampong dan makan nasi mama la..sedap gile !!!! XD!!



gosh!! 3 more test before sem break walao! ! streessss !! i need help help help .... lol.sometime i was thinking no matter what i try to be good with you, but sometimes the way you treat me back so piss me off!!o0o. end with my picture hahaha









handsome right?thank you thank you !!

wTF day by day i become more n more shameless!!


have a nice day.

0 comments: