CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 17, 2009

inadequate

waa..ZZZ..ZZZ..long time dint blogging le..sienz.final exam is around da corner..wow wow..i hvn cover up any subject..haiz.for me,this sem so many subject which is insane hard..damn..okk,stop bullshit..

haiz..so stress la.lolx,i admit that,as student,sure gt much much stress,which given by parents,self,and'' something else''.zzz..hw to overcome strees la..someone can teach me??lolx..hate this feeling so much.if study without stress will how good wo?no doubt no worry..happy go lucky.haha.think too much..

hmm,u noe wad..last sunday,which is afternoon,i was cooking mee at kitchen there,then my coarsemate came up and find me..lolx,we two chit-chat at kitchen there.Out of blue,i noticed a black shadow out of the corner of my eye.zzzz...it not stand at there la,bt,it pass quickly,then,i thought is my housemate o,without wasting any time,i quickly go and check it out.who know?no ppl,no sound,not even a figure.knock all da door,no people inside..ZZZ..i was freaking shock and ask edwin either gt saw it o not,ha!diok 4D!!we 2 saw diok gt thing pass through.zzzz..diux..lalala..even afternoon also can see diok..who theory is that?ghost jz came out at night??huh huh..change all ur mind.be aware....bt, i also not comfirm is that thing lo,who noe is my body de shadow naughty wan go toilet??hahahhahaha...dint caught up my word?let it..im kind of like to play cold joke..zzzzz..=.='''

haiz..somebody please give me strength..to let me overcome da fcking streesss at here..hate it very much..arh..is time to go class le.im gonna miss da bus if not prepare now..kk..till here..hv a nice days guys.

bye~~




0 comments: