CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 27, 2009

d|ssapo|nteD~~!!!!

aih..long time dint blogging liao,this few weeks im in busy mode,test,exam,test,exam..same de la..who ask me dont prepare early,all prepare in last minute,result also kanasai liao..well..i felt my self really like a rubish,jz like useless human..why i say so?haiz..homework,lab-report,i all copy from my coursemate.pity on her,finish done then i borrow to copy,even technician at lab also knew that im copying others work only..WAA!!how shameful am i..this few days keep think on this,homework all copy,even during test i also copy some from her..ZZZ..i can felt that..she is angry..she is fuck up with my attidude..i seek an apologize from you.sorry..verry sorry.!~i try to change my altidude..even u dint mention infrnt of me,bt,i also can feel it..~yea.others course all is hiong and can discuss together to find out da answer,she wish that..that have a coursemate which can discuss homework,tutorial and so on together..but,my lazziness spoilt her dream..i think not only my lazziness la,im STUPID~!!!zzzz...sienz...try to concentrate during class,but im so sleepy to listen lecturer talk his bullshit stuff,for me is bullshit.I think jz only me have this opinion..de most shit subject for 2nd sem is C-programing?totally suck!write program.zzzz..i hate this!bt,i gt lot fren loving it.they pro enuf..Electronic??same la.lecturer say test jz only few student can pass..wow!im da fail 1..no nit wait result also know le la..Electric circuit??wow!same wad.wat thevenin norton and bla bla bla all i don't know.haiz...sigh...by the way,i lost my memory card,sim card,battery and phone tesing!ARH!!!!!!sad.bleeding..all memories gone jor..haiz...plz giv back to me..im waiting miracle...

dissapointed on my self.....zzzz..wat i can do only is try put interest on studies..well,stop here..

hv a nice days..

0 comments: