CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 26, 2010

aneyo

well.helo human outside there.is been long time i dint step into blogger .sorry for that,busy with the studies at here. well actually i have nothing to share.BUT first at all,

YU TING,
Happy birthday to you~
Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!
Wish you much pleasure of joy in your birthday.
and hope all of your wishes come true.

LOL even i not sure you will read this on my blog or not but anyway happy birthday !

yet it remind my birthday is coming soon too.gosh is totally official 20 years old .just can't believe time past so fast. trying to recollect all those lost memories and puzzle in my life. and i really appreciate those who help me when i was in arduous moment in my life, thanks lot. not forget to those friends that allow me bear into your memories too.. when i review back my little notes, gosh, there still got lot of thing haven finished and success in this year. exp, great and charming body hahahaha. forget about this @@. old school stuff.

oh wait, explain clearly first, the purpose i wrote this post is not announce to whole world that my birthday is coming and you guys need greet and wish me or sent me a gift?HELL i don't mind !! you want to wish or not is in your hand. i don't fucking mind that k?? well, everyone do have their wishes when their birthday, so am i. my birthday wish is : i don't want celebrate birthday all i want is peaceful and cheerless on my birthday.that's all i think.seriously, simple wishes is much better than ceremonious celebrated . And simple wishes is enough for me already.

20 years old. well i felt like the responsibility is getting heavy and heavy.like,the future is depend on our hand now. you will success on your career or not.now is the golden hour to achieve that..everything gonna begin right now!!

Perhaps. you will felt strange and weird on me. Hmm? yea ! i admit that, i'm fucking weird bitch. so what? everyone is not perfect.same with you !





something wrong with me and i guess i will sick soon . feeling unwell :( oh ya.not to remind, human is selfish !!

0 comments: